SHOP BY CATEGORY
CONTENT BY SOLUTION
CONTENT BY ETHOS
The 6 colours of Lip2Cheek are the result of over 20 years experience applying make-up to some of the world’s most beautiful faces.
Rms Beauty Lip2Cheek is a unique formula that combines hydration and protection with abundant mineral colour for a beautiful, natural finish on both lips or cheeks.
Organic make up at its best!
Click colour palette to view
To achieve a new rms beauty shade or a subtle shimmer, simply combine with a little hint of the cream eye shadow over the lips alone and/or also gently over the cheeks for a more evening look.
- Diabolique - The best berry. A dark burgundy lip, with this sultry shade. Its rich colouring and intense depth make this hue a must for anyone feeling adventurous. Diabolique can be applied sheer for a fresh impact. With its debut at the 2013 Met Ball, this exclusive colour was first used on Miranda Kerr and has been featured in the October 2013 issue of Allure Magazine.
- Beloved - True red with a hint of poppy to suit all skin types.
- Demure - soft pink rose withj a hint of mauve that makes a statement, replaces Muse.
- Smile - sheer modern coral/pink - a slight fifty's feel.
- Promise - warm pink/salmon with very subtle golden shimmer
- Modest - fresh modern bright berry pink
- Illusive - a matte burnt rose with a hint of plum.
Apply sparingly with fingers or brush.
Repeat application for more intense colour on lips or cheek. After applying Lip2Cheek, blend remaining product from your finger to your cheeks for an extra kiss of color. For more lip shimmer or a slightly softer colour apply Living Luminizer over the chosen Lip2Cheek colour.
For best results on particularly dry lips, apply a light layer of organic Lip & Skin Balm before Lip2Cheek. This product can be used also on the eyes to soften and refine dry or aging eyes, but may not be suitable for all skin types around the eye as they will cause creasing in most cases.
To achieve a new shade or a subtle shimmer, with this natural make up simply combine with a little hint of the Cream Eye Shadow over the lips alone and/or also gently over the cheeks for a more evening look.