ACUPUNCTURE | TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE | MEDITATION | REIKI
'I believe that by restoring balance to the body using the ancient techniques of Chinese Medicine everyone can achieve physical and emotional wellbeing. By empowering the individual to take an active role in the healing process and by providing comprehensive lifestyle advice to every patient optimal health is attainable for everyone.'
- Facial Acupuncture
- Skin Health
- Women's Health
- Fertility - Male and Female
- Pregnancy Support
- Gastro-intestinal Health
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- BSc Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture - University of Westminister
- London Reiki Master – London College of Spirituality, London.
- Diploma in Facial Acupuncture - Yo San University Los Angeles US
- Natural Lift Facial Massage Practitioner
- Meditation Teacher Diploma VTCT
- Diploma Indian Head Massage
- NVQ Beauty Therapy with a specialist interest in organic skin care
- VTCT Diploma Massage Therapy
Facial Acupuncture Reviewed by Elle UK - Feb 2011
'I loved it. It was incredibly relaxing - I even had a nap at one point. And it did make my skin glow – the girls in the office were convinced that I was wearing foundation the next morning when I was, in fact, make-up free.'
The thought of having needles in my face made me very nervous but my therapist Laura was amazing she instantly put me at ease with her professionalism and gentle manner. She explained everything she was going to do (a full facial where needles are used instead of a mask). It was amazing the best facial I have ever had, I hardly felt the needles go in and I could feel like a calm wave of energy through my body - who knew having nearly 50 needles in my face could be so relaxing!! I was equally amazed by the results my skin was glowing, I felt totally energised - I couldn't recommend it enough - amazing you have to try it!!" Susana, 10/05/10
"Laura was very professional, very knowledgeable, and personable. She made me feel at ease. Thank you!” B. Weaver
- The British Acupuncture Council
- The Federation of Holistic Therapists
- The Guild of Professional Beauty and Holistic Therapists
- The Reiki and Seichem Association
- Initial Consultation - 60mins | £80.00
- Follow-Up Consultation - 45mins | £65.00
- 6 Follow-Up Sessions (6 mth expiry) |£325
- Facial Acupuncture Initial Consultation - 90min | £140
- Facial Acupuncture Follow up Consult - 75min | £120
- Course of 3 Follow Up Sessions (3 mth expiry) | £300
- Course of 6 Follow Up Sessions (6 mth expiry) | £600
- Initial Consultation - 60mins | £65.00
- Follow-Up Consultation - 45mins | £50.00
- 6 Follow-Up Sessions (6 mth expiry) | £250.00
TO BOOK A CONSULTATION
Laura consults at CONTENT every Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Please phone 020 3075 1006 or email email@example.com to book an appontment.
If you would like to discuss any health matter prior to booking an appointment please contact us on 020 3075 1006 and we will arrange a time for you to have a preliminary discussion with Laura.