For those of you who have experienced one of the Content Organic Facial Treatments, you will have met the ‘magic’ hands of Laura Jones BSc (Hons), Lic. Acu, MBAcC. With a client list that features editors and actors alike, Laura treats each client with some of the world’s best organic skincare. An intuitive practitioner with qualifications in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Meditation, Reiki as well as beauty therapies, Laura’s treatments are a unique combination of holistic treatments. Find out which products have taken up permanent residence in her bathroom cabinet…..
LAURA: My skin is dry, with some tendencies towards sensitivities. My bathroom cabinet is filled with ….
- My Skin Moisture Hero – Pai Bioregenerate Rosehip Oil. This oil is made from the whole fruit and not just the seeds. It is packed with Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that prevents premature ageing and helps repair the skin’s barrier. Certified Organic, the natural omegas in this oil are super hydrating and soothing; the perfect thing for my dry, sensitive skin. I use it day and night as a moisturiser because you can never look too young.
- My Love Potion - Lotus Wei Infinite Love Energy Mist. This energy mist from Lotus Wei smells divine, so I tend to use it as both a room mist and a body spray, and it certainly helps me have more kind and patient feelings towards my fellow commuters in the morning, making the whole experience a lot less stressful.
- My Wellbeing Enhancer - Pure Synergy Green Superfood. A green food powder with a powerful mix of alkalising greens, antioxidant berries, healing mushrooms and herbs; this is just the energy kick I need to get me going in the mornings. I love the effect it has on my health and skin, reducing inflammation in the body and boosting my immune system.
- My High Shine – Less is More LindenGloss Finishing Spray. A shine enhancing mist that makes my hair look super healthy and glossy, and it contains no silicone so doesn’t dry my hair out.
- My Targeted Treatments - Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum. This is my hero product as a sun worshipper (yes I know it’s bad, and I don’t recommend it!) I do have some pigmentation and sun damage on my face. Since I started using this I have noticed a significant reduction in the appearance of this and I feel like I look younger too. This is because it contains Nariscus Bulb Extract and Date Palm Extract both of which have been clinically proven to slow down the ageing process and low weight Hyaluronic Acid which improves elasticity and firmness of the skin. I also love the Amala’s Rejuvenate Targeted Wrinkle Treatment. I use this on my décolletage, forehead and around my eyes as these are the first areas to show signs of ageing. The natural Hyaluronic Acid and Summer Snowflake Flower in this product are great at plumping out the skin and smoothing any deeper expression lines.