June 12th, 2013 § 2
For those who missed out on the lovely AEOS facial event we hosted June 8th, you can now experience this facial treatment in the comfort of your own home. We have two AEOS Optimal Essential Kits valued at £68 each to giveaway. Choose from the Pink Collection for mature/dry skin or the Blue Collection, more beneficial for oily and combination skin. Enter now by answering an easy question about AEOS via FACEBOOK and you will be in to win one of your very own AEOS Optimal Essential Kits valued at £68.
The AEOS Optimal Essentials (Pink or Blue) kit contains 10 items:
* AEOS Cleansing Oil de-Maq 30ml
* AEOS Dew Facial Wash 30ml
* AEOS Gentle Cleansing Lotion (Pink or Blue) 10ml
* AEOS Gentle Exfoliant (Pink or Blue) 10ml
* AEOS Energising Conditioner 10ml
* AEOS Refreshing Hydrating Mist 30ml
* AEOS Realive Serum 30ml
* AEOS Enriching Moisturiser (Pink or Blue) 10ml
* AEOS Beauty Body Shower 10ml
* AEOS Beauty Body Lotion 10ml
Entries are limited to one per person and submitted via the CONTENT Facebook Page, by answering a simple question about AEOS.
June 8th, 2013 § 0
Summer feels like it has finally arrived in London and the Content team celebrated with a trip to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s June 7th Pop-Up Botanical Bar. Hosted by Michael Isted from The Herball, (check out The Herball Teas at Content) the Gin Garden Bar treated us to delightful ‘living botanical’ drinks, created from a selection of Sipsmith London Dry Gin, Metté Eau de Vie, herbs, summer fruits and local honey. We highly recommend seeking out the next Gin Garden pop up – see you there!
June 8th, 2013 § 0
When Summer arrives so does the impulse for everything bright! This summer it is bright lips, from hot pink to neon coral – a sure-fire way to brighten and update your look.
Punchy brights feel fresh and look gorgeous with a summer tan but are equally good on paler complexions. Team with lashings of mascara and a flick or a smudge of liner for definition around the eyes. Keep skin radiant and glowing for a just-been-on-holiday effect. Here are some of my favourites to get the look……
Be bold with ILIA’s Neon Angel, the perfect fuchsia pink to make a statement. Apply with a brush for a sharp finish or with your finger for more of a softer stain; this is a great way to get used to wearing colour. Expert Tip: For smooth application, prepare lips with ILIA Balmy Nights Lip Exfoliator. If you like more of a matte finish, blot well between coats and try dusting some powder over your lips through a thin piece of tissue.
May 24th, 2013 § 0
It seems crazy to be craving hot chocolate when it is almost June but this weather has us wanting a little comfort in our hot beverages. Always keen to add superfoods where we can, we have been tinkering with adding the new Four Sigma Foods Instant Mushrooms to our afternoon brew. Below is the recipe for our latest concoction, a hot chocolate with a twist!
Content Medicinal Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 mug of homemade or store bought almond milk (this makes it nice and creamy but you can substitute for another milk alternative)
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao (or 2 teaspoons, if like us you love your chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon of Lucuma powder
- 1 sachet of your favourite Four Sigma Foods Instant Mushrooms. We went for Cordyceps for an energy boost
- a pinch of pink Himalayan Salt
- a pinch or more of cinnamon and chilli (optional)
- a dash of vanilla if your almond milk doesn’t already have it.
Combine all ingredients in a small pan and gently heat until drinking temperature. Whiz in a blender to create a frothy texture or drink as is. We didn’t add any additional sweetness as the Four Sigma Foods Instant Mushrooms already contain stevia.